WebDollar - information, tutorials, discussions, resources, report issues 

• Wallet

• Here you can discuss general topics about WebDollar
Here you can discuss general topics about WebDollar

Moderator: Global Moderator

#719  by Jeff
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:20 am
Just trying to create a wallet before mining, the website just continues to load and tells me the internet is no longer working. check your internet or refresh. I cannot get in to start the wallet or mine. any ideas?
I have tried Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome - no go...
Tried with the laptop, S8, and an iPhone7 - still will not load the web page properly.
 #724  by George_Alexandru
 Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:30 pm
Jeff wrote:Just trying to create a wallet before mining, the website just continues to load and tells me the internet is no longer working. check your internet or refresh. I cannot get in to start the wallet or mine. any ideas?
I have tried Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome - no go...
Tried with the laptop, S8, and an iPhone7 - still will not load the web page properly.
Hi Jeff,
It's kind of strange that there is an issue on all your devices, check if your internet connection works properly, update the browsers to the latest version and clear the browser cache.
 #748  by Jeff
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:14 pm
was able to create a wallet on my Samsung S8, but was not quick enough to take a snapshot of the number. this happened twice.
where does the wallet save to?
how do I access it from multiple devices?
how do I know the coins I save there stay there?
 #749  by George_Alexandru
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:42 pm
Jeff wrote:was able to create a wallet on my Samsung S8, but was not quick enough to take a snapshot of the number. this happened twice.
What do you mean not quick enough, what happened?

Jeff wrote:where does the wallet save to?
how do I access it from multiple devices?
how do I know the coins I save there stay there?
Check our tutorials section, you have answers to all your questions there.
viewforum.php?f=22
 #754  by Jeff
 Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:59 am
The website seems glitchy from a device. after the website loaded(which took a while) the wallet was created, but then the details disappeared, and it looks as though website started loading again. it did this twice.
Finally I loaded CHROME on my PC and was able to get it to load and save a wallet...
still want to know the details about the wallet though...
 #755  by Jeff
 Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:38 am
ok, success!
 #760  by Jeff
 Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:30 pm
yes, I was able to create, lock, and save details of the wallet. only trouble now is I have mined for 24 hours roughly 100hash/sec and there is no accumulation of coins. any thoughts?
 #763  by George_Alexandru
 Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:46 pm
Jeff wrote:yes, I was able to create, lock, and save details of the wallet. only trouble now is I have mined for 24 hours roughly 100hash/sec and there is no accumulation of coins. any thoughts?
100 hash/s is very low in comparison to the average hash power, you might want to upgrade your device or wait for the pools system to be implemented.