WebDollar - information, tutorials, discussions, resources, report issues 

• Wallet balance remains 0.00

• This forum is dedicated to those who mine WebDollar in a browser
This forum is dedicated to those who mine WebDollar in a browser

Moderator: Global Moderator

#815  by uapino
 Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:36 pm
Hello:
I ve been mining using browser for 24 hours and my wallet balance remains 0.00.
Does anybody know why it doesn't increase ?
am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance 8) 8) 8)

#818  by Marian.it
 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:29 am
You will recive 6000 webdollars when u succesfully calculate one block...depending on your power hash this my take over 2 day's. Keep in mind that also is a factor of luck on finishing one block and sometime u will get faster or slower..
In my experience with 1700 h/s in 24-48 hours i take one block.
 #824  by SS
 Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:42 pm
Marian.it wrote:You will recive 6000 webdollars when u succesfully calculate one block...depending on your power hash this my take over 2 day's. Keep in mind that also is a factor of luck on finishing one block and sometime u will get faster or slower..
Yes, but it also depends on the total hashing power of the network at that specific moment, so if the power is 5 Mh.s with 2000 h/s lets say it can take 72 hours on average but when its 50 Mh.s chances of getting a block are slim to none, that's where pools come into play. You can mine in experimental pools on the main network -> here
 #877  by uapino
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:17 pm
Marian.it wrote:You will recive 6000 webdollars when u succesfully calculate one block...depending on your power hash this my take over 2 day's. Keep in mind that also is a factor of luck on finishing one block and sometime u will get faster or slower..
I thought I was pool mining, instead I was solo mining so I assume that it takes more time to get a reward.
Maybe 2 or 3 days after start mining received as you said 6k webDollars with aprox. 600 h/s.
Thanks for the ideas!
One more :) ...
From now is 6k every 2 or 3 days gonna be a standard or it is just a first timer reward/good luck?