WebDollar - information, tutorials, discussions, resources, report issues 

• Pool start pending

• Here you can find information about and discuss WebDollar Pools
Here you can find information about and discuss WebDollar Pools

Moderator: Global Moderator

#40  by MoorsDesign
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:16 pm
Cred ca toata lumea asteapta sa se dea drumul la pool-uri dar developerii inca lucreaza la asta.

#84  by Perseus
 Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:57 pm
Somebody know when it will start? :o
 #93  by SS
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:32 am
Perseus wrote: Somebody know when it will start? :o
2-3 days, some ppl are saying but better not to rush them, better have a good product than an unfinished rushed one, solo mining is still profitable for the next few weeks
 #94  by AlexandruPanait
 Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:55 am
SS wrote:
Perseus wrote: Somebody know when it will start? :o
2-3 days, some ppl are saying but better not to rush them, better have a good product than an unfinished rushed one, solo mining is still profitable for the next few weeks
We're expecting to start mining pool test in the next week.
 #144  by mooner
 Tue May 01, 2018 4:58 pm
If I understood it correctly, the pool system you are proposing absolutely requires a pool leader right? So, in the case the leader goes down, the whole pool becomes inaccessible until the leader returns? It'd be strange for the pool life to be tied so strongly to the leader that it'd ultimately destroyed if his connection goes down for some time (and that unfortunately happens quite frequently in my zone).
 #181  by George_Alexandru
 Fri May 04, 2018 10:31 pm
mooner wrote:If I understood it correctly, the pool system you are proposing absolutely requires a pool leader right? So, in the case the leader goes down, the whole pool becomes inaccessible until the leader returns? It'd be strange for the pool life to be tied so strongly to the leader that it'd ultimately destroyed if his connection goes down for some time (and that unfortunately happens quite frequently in my zone).
Hello mooner!
That is correct, any pool to be functional will require a pool leader, and it won't work whilst the leader is offline. The good news is that, in case the pool leader is experiencing technical issues, joining a different pool will be extremely easy, probably a matter of a click or two. Bear in mind that it will be in any pool leader interest to keep his pool functional, but if for any reason you wish to change, it will be as easy as 1-2-3 ;)
 #829  by Ben666
 Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:39 am
Seen in Experimental Pool 1 the "Paid Already " raise from 94 to 108 with no payout.
My "Available Balance" stayed at same height.

I know it's still experimental but it worked great the last 4 days, there was always a raise in the balance when there was a raise "paid already"
 #833  by Michaelelams
 Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:17 pm
Pool sessions will be every Sunday from October till late April usually. Hope to see you at a few.
 #893  by aisepos
 Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:50 am
Hi,

I saw in terminal the possibility of creating your own pool.
Is this functional, or it just the „menu” which will work later on?
Thanks