WebDollar - information, tutorials, discussions, resources, report issues 

• How many purchases did you pay with cryptocurrency?

• Here you can discuss general topics about WebDollar
Here you can discuss general topics about WebDollar

Moderator: Global Moderator

How many purchases did you pay with cryptocurrency?

#11879  by Romeo
 Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:37 am
Cryptocurrency is the future payment method, the implementation in economy on different areas of activity is the clearest increase of trust and adoption.
There are already many online stores that have the option of paying with cryptocurrency (especially with Bitcoin).
There are many online exchanges and exchange ATM for Bitcoin, to have cryptocurrency.
How many purchases of goods have you already paid using a cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency)?
All cryptocurrencys are hard to use but WebDollar is a revolution in the field - ease of use, ease in mining, easy to implement.

Participate in other interesting surveys:
What do you want to a cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin maximum price for year 2019?
Attachments
How-many-purchases-did-you-pay-with-cryptocurrency.jpg
How many purchases did you pay with cryptocurency
How-many-purchases-did-you-pay-with-cryptocurrency.jpg (473.11 KiB) Viewed 210 times

#11880  by Cine1970
 Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:54 am
I have maid a lot of purchases, pretty much over 100 with cryptocurrencies.
Most of them was IT services, but also some physical goods with usage of middle-man cards.
There are some points accepting crypto here but it is just early stage still.
It take some time, without Lighting Network to do that with BTC, ETH isn't much better.
When it comes to webdollar, i did not bought any good yet but i see it is already faster, TX are done under 1 minute sometimes and it still just pretty young project. I just open website, and send a coins in few seconds.
Fast and simple, now adoption time!